Rabu, 12 November 2008

thesis

doing a thesis seems like having a girlfriend for me. its because of both are always in my mind in every second of my life. but there is a difference between them. it will stop when I finish it works. but it isn't so with a girlfriend. a girlfirend will always having a place in our part of brain. it doesn't matter whether ist a good or bad memories with him or her. the other similiarities is both can blow our head if we aren't tough enough.
trying so hard with my thesis is the hardest thing that I ever do in my entire life. hope I can finish it soon. as soon as possible.
Amien!

2 komentar:

Niar mengatakan...

yes I hope your thesis can be finished soon...
hohoho... you are the only one who compare the position of girlfriend and thesis...

Anonim mengatakan...

hup soon too..
even I feel so stuck, but I really try to finish it right now..
I compare both of them coz of they hav lot of similiarity..
dont ya get it?