Minggu, 23 November 2008

nu stupidity

I dont want to do anything today. the weather isnt friendly. I went to sleep at 2 o clock last nite. but I wake up at 10. wahaha...
yeah..thats me..kebo!
suddenly, I want to buy an english dictionary for my brother.
coz of I neva give any gift to him in every his birthday since 2 years ago.
so, in 1 PM I go to bookstore.
I choose one of book among lot of them.
but, before I take one of them, I intersted to other side of bookstore.
yup, I went to part of humor book.
I took one great novel that I loved.
and then I took the dictionary without cheking it before.
I pay them at cashier, and go home.
but, I feel so shock when my friends spelled the dictionary that I bought.
he said 'kamus bahasa indonesia' or 'bahasa Indonesia dictionary'
OMG....
I have to buy once more to get the right one.
thats me... stupid and kebo...
gagaga....

6 komentar:

Niar mengatakan...

Hi rfun, I came rather late in the wisuda...but I still can do any preparation and take a pict with our friends later...but, you and nda have gone...
and eva she late, I just met her when we have sit in the hall. why you dont visit me in the afternoon...huh...i miss to captured by your camera....
most of my pict in Defri camera and eva...
dont you know that I seems so beautiful in wisuda...hohohoho...
I show you my pict later...ok
anyway you really kebo beruk kunyuk fun....hehehehehehhhhh

Niar mengatakan...

btw, your English become so better

Pete Erlano Rahon mengatakan...

thanks for the blog visit... I am happy to read more Indonesians blogging in English. Although it is my wish to learn Bahasa Indonesia but I don't think I can blog with the language... but why not...

keep blogging and continue to improve your Engllish writing skills...

WHITEShadow mengatakan...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you will get the right English Dictionary for your brother. I think the most popular one is Webster but you might get a better one. Better check :) next time. You sounds so happy and enjoy blogging. So Niar is your friend? She is a great friend I'm sure. Maybe you guys can teach me a few of Indonesian words? Would that be great? But you don't have to if you can't, enjoy and take care.

Anonim mengatakan...

Hahaha, that's not stupid...bit clumzy only...without this thing happening, your life wouldn't had been so colourful right?^^ btw, I'm updating post 2 days later coz i got work tmr and day after =)

beruk-kunyuk mengatakan...

thanx for all..
I'm speechless
OMG...